Thank you for your interest in Green Hill Therapy. Our goal is to help children reach their full potential through proven, playful intervention.
The following information will detail what you will need before scheduling your first therapy session.
Step 1: What’s required
- Request a physician’s order that states the following:
- OT, PT and/or Speech to Evaluate and Treat (do not specify hippotherapy or aquatherapy)
- Your child’s medical diagnosis, including ICD10 code
- Your child’s date of birth
- Completed Intake Packet – 2020 GHT Intake Packet
- Provide legible copy of front and back of insurance card(s)
- We accept most insurances but please call to inquire. We also offer scholarships for those with financial need through the Kosair Special Kids Program.
- Traditional KY Medicaid patients, please complete linked paperwork – 2020 EPSDT Enrollment Packet
Step 2: Please return all required materials to Green Hill Therapy before scheduling an evaluation.
- EMAIL: Brittany.Browning@greenhilltherapy.org
- FAX: 502.244.6631
- MAIL or IN PERSON: Brittany Browning 1410 Long Run Rd Louisville, KY 40245
For any inquiries about intake applications, please email Brittany.Browning@greenhilltherapy.org .
Please allow for at least 2-3 business days after applications or questions are submitted for a return call.